torsdag 3. desember 2009
onsdag 18. november 2009
onsdag 28. oktober 2009
tirsdag 13. oktober 2009
torsdag 1. oktober 2009
torsdag 24. september 2009
onsdag 16. september 2009
mandag 14. september 2009
lørdag 5. september 2009
fredag 21. august 2009
tirsdag 26. mai 2009
mandag 25. mai 2009
torsdag 21. mai 2009
fredag 8. mai 2009
tirsdag 5. mai 2009
tirsdag 28. april 2009
tirsdag 17. mars 2009
fredag 13. mars 2009
Conceptual Design Enhancements
· New and innovative conceptual design features provide easier-to-use tools for freeform modelling and parametric design, and the ability to support the earliest design analyses.
· Sketch freely, create 3D forms more quickly and manipulate forms interactively.
· Prepare models for fabrication and construction with built-in tools for conception and clarification of complex forms. New tools to divide, pattern and panelise designs make forms more buildable.
Improved User Interface
· New streamlined user interface helps users find favourite tools and commands faster, locate lesser-used tools more efficiently and discover new features more easily.
· Customisable Quick Access Toolbar allows one-click access to a user’s favourite and most frequently used tools.
· The ribbon feature is organised around the way designers work, enabling users to find the tools to accomplish tasks without searching all over the user interface.
· Consistent user interfaces between most Autodesk software applications allows users to move between programs more smoothly.
Performance and Interoperability
· New native 64-bit support enhances the software’s ability to handle large projects and improve performance and stability for memory-intensive tasks such as rendering, printing, model upgrading and file importing and exporting.
· Expanded API (application programming interface) support.
· Export to AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software and import from Autodesk® Inventor® , while preserving parametric data.
· gbXML (green building XML) improvements allow users to help streamline the collaboration process with external analysis applications.
mandag 2. mars 2009
fredag 27. februar 2009
Many users of Revit on Windows Vista have had issues related to thumbnail views of families in Windows Explorer. For some, like me, this issue solved itself at some point of time. For others, like Kjell Guttulsrød at boligPortalen, who asked me about this, salvation is close at hand:
Click Vista's Start button In the Search box, type Cmd Right-click on Command Prompt in the search result listing Click “Run as Administrator" Type regsvr32 "c:\program files\revit architecture2009\program\revitpreview.dll" The above "correctly" registers revitpreview dll.
Thanks to Mark Brandstatter for posting this at AUGI.
Please note that the path can differ from installation to installation.