tirsdag 17. mars 2009
fredag 13. mars 2009
Conceptual Design Enhancements
· New and innovative conceptual design features provide easier-to-use tools for freeform modelling and parametric design, and the ability to support the earliest design analyses.
· Sketch freely, create 3D forms more quickly and manipulate forms interactively.
· Prepare models for fabrication and construction with built-in tools for conception and clarification of complex forms. New tools to divide, pattern and panelise designs make forms more buildable.
Improved User Interface
· New streamlined user interface helps users find favourite tools and commands faster, locate lesser-used tools more efficiently and discover new features more easily.
· Customisable Quick Access Toolbar allows one-click access to a user’s favourite and most frequently used tools.
· The ribbon feature is organised around the way designers work, enabling users to find the tools to accomplish tasks without searching all over the user interface.
· Consistent user interfaces between most Autodesk software applications allows users to move between programs more smoothly.
Performance and Interoperability
· New native 64-bit support enhances the software’s ability to handle large projects and improve performance and stability for memory-intensive tasks such as rendering, printing, model upgrading and file importing and exporting.
· Expanded API (application programming interface) support.
· Export to AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software and import from Autodesk® Inventor® , while preserving parametric data.
· gbXML (green building XML) improvements allow users to help streamline the collaboration process with external analysis applications.