tirsdag 5. mai 2009

Ribbon?

As a follow-up to Magnes comment to my last post, here's the final blow to those hoping for a Classic UI-button in Revit 2010.
Help for those struggeling with the Ribbon Interface here and here.
My fellow Reviteer, Lars Ribbum at DARK, says he likes the new interface. I consider calling him Lars Ribbon from now on. Come to think of it, I remember back in December 2008 when I and Mr. Ribbum were at AU in Vegas, Autodesk invited my companion to participate in some kind of 2010 lavel of stress test. They wanted to see how his physical reaction to a new interface was, and they must have misspelled when they failed to call it the Ribbum Interface.

1 kommentar:

  1. Revit 2010 without Ribbon: the proof.

    http://revit-magne.blogspot.com/2009/08/revit-2010-med-gammelt-grensesnitt.html

    So, It is absolutely possible to get the old UI back.

    SvarSlett